Machine learning and artificial intelligence continue to play an important role in the evolution of agency people management, processes and technology. But how is the technology evolving to meet tomorrow’s needs?
During this webinar, you will gain the unique perspective of top government technology experts from the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, Department of Homeland Security and industry leaders.
The following experts will explore ML and AI, best practices and what it means to you:
- Rachael Martin, NGA Maven Office Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Dr. Matthew Millar, Former Principal Data Scientist, Army and Chief Data Scientist, Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
- Dr. Brian Henz, AI Senior Science Advisor, Science and Technology Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Bill Washburn, Chief Program Officer, U.S. Federal, Progress/MarkLogic
- Jon Gacek, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Public Sector, Veritone
- Ben Cushing, Chief Architect, Health & Life Sciences, Red Hat
- Moderator: Luke McCormack, Host of the Federal Executive Forum
Panelists also will share lessons learned, challenges and solutions, and a vision for the future. Don't miss the opportunity to learn and watch today.